Welcome to the LBSA website! Formed as a Supporters Association in 2014, the LBSA, with the help of Supporters Direct, became a Supporters Trust in July 2018 when the London Broncos Supporters Society Ltd. was registered as a Community Benefit Society with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The first Annual General Meeting in March 2019 decided to lay down some fundamental objectives of the new Trust. They are:
- to be a growing Trust that communicates well with its members and the wider Rugby League community
- to promote the Rugby League Community in London
- to improve communications between London Broncos and its fans
- to have a transparent club that communicates well with its fans
- to celebrate the heritage of London Broncos and organise appropriate activities to celebrate it
- to have strong links between the London Broncos fans and the local community in which London Broncos play
Click Here to details on signing up as a Member.
Click Here to contact us!
The first Trust Board was elected at the AGM in March 2019. Members are
- Dave Farrar
- Liam Hickey
- Denis Houlan
- Wendy Houlan (co-opted member)
- Bob McGill-Watson
- Steve Newcombe (Secretary / Treasurer)
- Jake Rainbow
- Mark Reynolds (Chair)
As the 2020 AGM was cancelled due to the Coronavirus lockdown, a ballot of Board Members at the 2021 AGM will determine who seeks re-election in 2021 and 2022.