Welcome to the London Broncos Supporters Association website!
The Aims and Objectives of the Association are as follows:
- Represent and campaign on behalf of London Broncos supporters.
- Communicate with the Directors and Management of the London Broncos.
- Communicate with the wider Rugby League community in London.
- Promote, maintain and value the history and independence of London Broncos.
- Encourage the Broncos to appreciate, welcome and value the support and participation of all Broncos fans.
- Increase the opportunities for Broncos supporters to express their active support of the Club.
- To work together with London Broncos, the police, Central and Local Government, the media and Rugby League authorities and any other relevant bodies to further the interests of the supporters of London Broncos.
Click Here to sign up!
Click Here to contact us!
The founding meeting for the London Broncos Supporters Association was held on Thursday March 20th 2014. The members present voted unanimously to establish the Association, and that membership should be FREE of charge. A copy of the Association’s Constitution of Rules is available at this link LBSA Constitution.
The members of the committee of the Association are
- Aaron Lomax (Chair)
- Steve Newcombe (Secretary / Treasurer)
- Lesley Boon, Bob McGill-Watson and Brian Pollard
The Association is keen to work with the Broncos to help promote the Club and ensure the match day experience is as good as it can be. Also members feel they can contribute in a number of wider areas of concern to the Club and the wider game such as
- Promoting the Association to all fans, and reaching out to lapsed fans
- Forming links with the players
- Acknowledging the history of the Club
- Reaching out to all clubs in London and the South East
- Working to promote the game in schools and colleges