Welcome to the LBSA website! Formed as a Supporters Association in 2014, the LBSA, with the help of Supporters Direct, became a Supporters Trust in July 2018 when the London Broncos Supporters Society Ltd. was registered as a Community Benefit Society with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Based on Supporters Direct‘s Model Rules, the Objects of the Trust are to benefit the community by:
- being the democratic and representative voice of the supporters of the Club and strengthening the bonds between the Club and the communities which it serves;
- achieving the greatest possible supporter and community influence in the running and ownership of the Club;
- promoting responsible and constructive community engagement by present and future members of the communities served by the Club and encouraging the Club to do the same;
- operating democratically, fairly, sustainably, transparently and with financial responsibility and encouraging the Club to do the same;
- being a positive, inclusive and representative organisation, open and accessible to all supporters of the Club regardless of their age, income, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality or religious or moral belief.
Click Here to sign up initially as an Associate Member – Full Membership details will be available soon.
Click Here to contact us!
The members of the committee of the Association are acting as an interim Board of the Trust; with former Chair Mark Reynolds co-opted as the sixth Board member. They are